Get rid of Rodents
Merlin Environmental provide rodent control for Surrey, Sussex and London.
Rats and mice can adapt to almost any environment. They pose a significant health hazard and can cause considerable damage to property and stock.
Because of their rapid reproductive potential they often expand rapidly and it is recommended that they are dealt with at the earliest opportunity to minimise damage and reduce the cost of rat control and mice control.
Signs of Rat Control and Mice Control problems
- Damaged stock, damage to premises
- Nesting material — shredded insulation, cardboard etc.
- Spread of disease
- Damage to stock and property, often incurring repairs
- Contamination of goods and foodstuffs
Thr risks of not having effective rat control and mice control are:
- Cost of damage to assets (rats can even eat soft metals) and possible temporary closure
- Loss of custom due to adverse publicity, particularly in the food and catering industry
- Disease – rodents can transmit a wide range of diseases to humans, including Weil’s Disease and Salmonellosis
- Fire risk – because they can attack electrical cable, rodents can cause fires and are a potential fire hazard
- Legal – companies are responsible for maintaining a pest free working conditions for employees under the Health & Safety at Work Act.
What to do
If you think you have rat control or mice control problem, arrange immediate removal of rodents by qualified professionals. Get rodent proofing and design advice.
Prevention can then be implemented to avoid reinfestation.
Call 0800 037 7332 NOW and ask Merlin to help with commercial and domestic rodent control.